The companies of the CPS Group are oriented to offer their customers the best products, solutions and services, ensuring the safety and health of their employees and collaborators, monitoring the security of information and the possible impact of their activity on the environment and promoting an innovative company culture. Due to this and the relevance that CPS Group companies have to satisfy the needs and expectations of their clients, the Management puts at stake the necessary resources to ensure that the activities they carry out are directed towards these ends.
For this, the companies of the CPS Group, based on the activity developed, have implemented Management Systems according to the current quality standards. These Management Systems are structured around this integrated policy, which is based on the following principles:
- Quality, Environmental Management, Safety and Health at Work, the R + D + i and Information Security are strategic elements for the operation of the CPS Group.
- We will analyze the external and internal issues that affect us and that make up the context in which our activities are developed, identifying the interested parties, recognizing risks and opportunities and acting before them in a planned manner.
- There is a firm commitment that our actions and services comply with the legal and regulatory requirements established, as well as other requirements that the organization subscribes, and strive to be more demanding with these requirements whenever possible.
- We are committed to understand the current and future needs of our customers, meet your requirements and make an effort to exceed your expectations.
- We are committed to plan our activities, in such a way as to ensure the quality of our activities, the protection of the environment, the prevention of pollution and damage and the deterioration of the health of our workers, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of our environmental and work behavior.
- We will minimize the environmental impact of our activities with special emphasis on waste management following the philosophy of reduce, reuse and recycle our waste and when this is not possible, give them the final destination that ensures a lesser impact on the environment.
- We are committed to identify, design, develop and manage innovative solutions.
- We will promote the training and awareness of our employees, motivating their creativity, with the aim of strengthening an innovative business culture that turns us into technological references in our sector.
- We have the firm commitment of continuously improve the effectiveness of the implemented Management Systems and relations with our customers, using research, development and innovation as differentiating elements.
- We will communicate the commitments made with Quality, the Environment, Safety and Health at Work, R + D + i and Information Security to all our employees and to any interested party that requires it.
- We will create the appropriate work environment for that the personnel is involved in the achievement of the objectives of the organization.
- We will develop all activities in a way that guarantees customers and other interested parties the availability, confidentiality and integrity of the information.
The necessary mechanisms have been established so that the policy described is understood, understood and put into practice throughout the Organization.