As the person responsible for this website, we have endeavored to comply with the utmost rigor with article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter "LSSI") regarding cookies, however Taking into account the way the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have up-to-date information on the cookies that third parties may use through this website.
This applies especially to cases where this web page contains embedded elements: that is, texts, documents, images or short videos that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website or those corresponding to WordPress , which constantly updates its cookies.
Therefore, if you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the following list, please let us know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
The cookies used by this website
This website uses own and third party cookies To ensure you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, conduct behavioral advertising through affiliate links and to obtain user statistics.
The information stored in the cookies of this website is used exclusively by the person in charge CPS Provision of Operative Services, SL, with the exception of Google Analytics, which is used and managed by Google and by us for statistical purposes.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this website may not function properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of the LSSI, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies that we detail below.
How cookies are used on this website
Cookies are useful for:
- Save you having to log in every time you visit this website.
- Remember your settings and preferences during and between visits.
- Improve the speed and security of this website.
- Share pages on social networks.
- Make marketing campaigns more efficient.
- Store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password or credit card details in the cookies we use.
- Share or transfer personal identification data to third parties (without your knowledge and express permission).
This website uses its own cookies for the following purposes:
- Determine if you have connected to the web.
- Remember search settings.
- Remember if you have accepted the legal terms and conditions.
- Show you the pages you have recently visited.
Third Party Cookies
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
New designs or third-party services are also regularly tested for recommendations and reports. This may occasionally modify the cookie settings and cookies not detailed in this policy appear. It is important that you know that they are temporary cookies that it is not always possible to report and that they only have study and evaluation purposes. In no case will cookies that compromise your privacy be used.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Those generated by analysis services: specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
The user can consult here! the type of cookies used by Google and Google Maps, as provided on its page about what type of cookies do they use.
- Akismet: These cookies are from a plugin that protects this website from spam.
- Gravatar: These cookies make your image appear on our website, if you have this service activated.
- Social network cookies: Cookies from social networks can be stored in your browser while browsing our website, for example, when you use the button to share content on a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks that this website uses have their own cookies policies:
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
In no case, neither the person in charge of this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
- Remarketing Cookies: They are also cookies for tracking browsing habits to guide advertising based on your interests and offer differential advertising. These cookies are associated with the anonymous user and their computer, and do not in themselves provide the user's name and surname.
Next, and as required by article 22.2 of the LSSI, the cookies that can be installed regularly while browsing this website are detailed:
|Own: Session||It expires at the end of the session.||It stores information about the currently achieved user, as well as the cart, to be able to carry out a purchase process, as well as to be able to perform the operations of a registered user.|
|Own: wordpress_test_cookie||It expires at the end of the session.||It is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled. It is a third party cookie: WordPress. Learn More.|
|Own: cookiepermision||1 year from configuration or update.||It is used to know whether or not to accept third-party cookies|
|_ga_gid||2 years from configuration or update. 1 year from configuration or update.||They allow the website to be monitored using the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information on user access to websites. Some of the data stored for further analysis are: the number of times the user has visited the website, dates of the first and last visit of the user, duration of visits, page from which the user has accessed the website , search engine that the user has used to reach the website or link that he has selected, place in the world from which the user accesses, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest you consult the Google Analytics privacy page, https://www.google.es/analytics/learn/privacy.html to obtain more information about the cookies you use and how to disable them (with the understanding that we are not responsible for the content or veracity of third-party websites)|
|You Tube||2 years after configuration||Allows you to embed YouTube videos. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally identifiable cookie information from embedded video views using the enhanced privacy mode. For more information visit embedding information page of YouTube|
How to manage and disable these cookies
If you do not want a website to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are downloaded. In the same way, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies.
You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately.
We make available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread:
Last updated on September 26 of 2020