Information on the implementation of the Effective Equality Plan between men and women of the CPS Group
Although equal treatment between women and men has historical recognition, inequalities still exist. For this reason, measures such as those established by the Organic Law 3 / 2007 of March 22, based on article 14 of the Spanish Constitution.
The Equality Plan is a set of positive measures and actions that seek to integrate the principle of equality between women and men according to the following characteristics:
- It is collective, it is designed for the entire staff.
- It is participatory, requires the involvement of the entire staff.
- It has the commitment assumed by the management of the company.
- It is transversal, incorporates the gender perspective in the management of the company in all its policies and levels.
- It is evaluable, incorporating indicators that allow to follow the degree of compliance.
- It has a preventive nature against any possibility of future discrimination based on sex.
- It is flexible and dynamic, allows modifications and future correction measures.
Nuestro Plan busca…
- Achieve real and effective equality between men and women at all levels of the company.
- Ensure the absence of discrimination, directly or indirectly, in the management procedures of the company.
- Promote a business culture committed to equal opportunities between men and women.
- Disseminate, raise awareness and train professionals on equality between men and women.
- Reduce imbalances in terms of women's participation in decision-making.
- Increase the incorporation of women in positions and areas where they currently have little presence.
- Formalize the use of non-sexist communication in the company.
- Apply the principle of effective equality between men and women through the review and adaptation of all procedures and policies of the company.
- Promote, as far as possible, access to personal and professional conciliation measures.
- Implement management and evaluation measures for objectives that facilitate reconciliation and improve efficiency.
- Develop action protocols to prevent harassment.
If you wish to have access to the Equality Plan approved by the CPS Group, ask us to email@example.com