Communication of Environmental Management
Respect for the environment is one of the priorities for which the CPS Group works, which is materialized through the Environmental Policies and Good Environmental Practices established in each of the companies that form it.
The Group companies have two offices in the Getafe and Leganés technology parks, equipped with facilities designed for the optimal energy management of buildings, implementing state-of-the-art construction solutions, with special attention to environmental criteria. Its facilities and efficient construction designs allow to achieve a high energy rating and a remarkable degree of sustainability, through, among others:
- Geothermal heat pumps installed in buildings, using the energy of the subsoil to maintain a constant temperature throughout the year, reducing the energy consumption needed to cool or heat the building.
- Use of the residual energy of the microgenerators to heat the sanitary water.
- Photovoltaic installation that allow to harness the energy of the sun and transform it into electrical energy.
- Rainwater collection tanks and later use for irrigation of landscaped areas which results in a decrease in the water consumption of the network.
- "Clean points" where hazardous and non-hazardous waste are deposited and segregated, collected by authorized managers for their recovery or recycling.
COMERCIAL PROTOINSA, SA (CP)
It has an environmental management system in accordance with ISO 14001: 2015 with certificate number GA-2006/0170. The most relevant environmental aspects of the last year are:
SISTEMAS Y MONTAJES INDUSTRIALES, SA (SISTEM)
It has an environmental management system in accordance with ISO 14001: 2015 with certificate number GA-2006/0144. The most relevant environmental aspects of the last year are: