WAKE ENGINEERING, SL (hereinafter: WAKE) works every day in quality management, being aware of the dimension and importance that this management brings to your projects; Due to this and the relevance that WAKE has to satisfy the needs and expectations of its stakeholders, the Management puts at stake the necessary resources to ensure that the activities carried out in the field of design and production of RPAS (Remotely Piloted Aircraft System) go towards that end.
For this, it establishes a Quality Management System based on the requirements established by the UNE-EN 9100 Standard, structured around this Quality Policy and based on the following principles:
- Quality is a strategic element for the operation of WAKE.
- There is a firm commitment that our actions comply with the security, legal and / or regulatory requirements established, as well as other requirements that the organization subscribes, and strive to be more demanding with these requirements whenever possible.
- We are committed to understanding the current and future needs of our clients, meeting their requirements and making an effort to exceed their expectations.
- We are committed to planning our activities, in such a way as to ensure quality and safety, as well as delivery on time, guaranteeing continuous improvement and performance.
- We are firmly committed to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and the relationships with our clients.
- Communicate the commitments acquired with Quality to all our employees and to any interested party that requires it and will deepen in raising awareness among all personnel so that they have the freedom and responsibility to inform their superiors and, especially, the Management, of any real or potential situation that jeopardizes the correct functioning of our Management System.
- Create the appropriate work environment for staff to be involved in achieving the goals of WAKE.
- Analyze the external and internal issues that affect us and that make up the context in which our activities are developed, identifying the interested parties and planning the risks and opportunities that arise from this context.
The necessary mechanisms have been established so that throughout the Organization the Policy described is understood, understood and put into practice, which will be reviewed periodically in the Review by the Management to adapt it continuously to its purpose.
Getafe, to 23 of April of 2019
Borja Comino Martínez